Monday 15 February 2016

A love layout

 I created a layout pertaining to the theme in Scrapbook series challenges of Indian craft room.I used a sky blue textured 12*12 cardstock and started working on it.I fuzzy cut tag shapes and pasted it on the left ends.I used yellow cardstcock and made it as pic bg and  stamped  with roses from varna's creation stamps Then added maroon shaped heart and then glued the picture.Added the metal charm from  itsy bitsy and I hand made that clay lips and added to it.The right top most corner with three by fourth of heart shape and stamped two love sentiments added banners with scraps of handmade papers I had.Butterfly and kitty cat are handmade by me with shilpkar clay.
          Coming to the bottom, I used peek-a-boo peonies love stamps and fuzzy cut it and colored it with staedler color pencils and glued it on green textured card stock paper along with just rite stamps sentiments.The right end with Quilled roses and Punched borders.



                                            

                     

                                    Linking this to:


No comments :

Post a Comment