Friday 1 April 2016

Handmade Mini album

 Hi all !! Welcome to my blog. I made an album for the very first time to give it to a special person who is celebrating the birthday today.Here's my album front cover.I made these with papericious march launch naturals collection patterned paper.These look like real denim isn't it!! Embellished them with the cake which i followed Dr.Sonia's tutorial. Its really so easy to make and thank you so much  Mam for the tutorial.It really helped me in embellishing this front cover.I was thinking a lot what to put in the center and I found your tutorial so helpful.Check out her 5 million page view celebration giveaway too.Embellished with papericious ephemera diecut collections and core'dinations paper pops.



The inside views:










I have an insert on each flaps.I inserted some simple  birthday cards.









1 comment :

  1. Oh I had almost forgotten that old cupcake tutorial of mine.So pretty you project looks and Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete